Before placing an order, if you have queries relating to these terms and conditions, please email our customer service team at email@example.com
These terms & conditions are updated from time to time without notice to our customers. These changes will be effective from any orders placed thereafter.
Delivery, Returns & Exchanges
- We will contact you if there is an excessive delay with the dispatch of your goods.
- If we receive an order by 1pm we aim to send out the same day, however this is not guaranteed.
- At very busy times of the year, eg sale times and Christmas, we may not be able to dispatch the goods on the same day, due to high volumes of orders.
- We recommend placing your order early for Christmas - our delivery times will be according to DHL.
- There is only one postal charge per order. Replacement items will be sent out free of charge.
- We cannot arrange for goods to be left with a neighbor or similar requests.
- Refunds/ replacements for items bought as sample can only be given/sent to the original purchaser. If you decided to change an item, the original purchaser will be informed.
- Unfortunately we cannot make personal deliveries or collections.
- We reserve the right to refuse orders.
- Goods are subject to availability. If an item becomes out of stock when we receive the order, we will inform the customer and you will not be charged for the out of stock items.
- We display as accurately as possible the true colors of the goods that appear on our website. However, we cannot guarantee that this will represent the true color of the product on delivery as the colors that you see depend on your monitor's display and you personal representation of colors.
- All sizes and measurements given are as accurate as possible.
- We reserve the right to refuse any orders where product information has been mis-published including prices and promotions.
- We continually update our on-line store, and regularly have offers and promotions which are not available in our On-line store or our other stockists.
Purchase of Orders
- We only process orders which have been screened and accepted by Pay Pal or Bank T/T. For details of countries and cards accepted by World Pay, visit www.paypal.com
- In the event that your order is flagged by a 'warning' or 'caution' from PayPal, we will contact you for further information required. Without this further information being provided within 3 working days, we will cancel your order and you will be refunded via PayPal accordingly.
- When entering address details, please be aware there is a difference between the delivery address and invoice address areas of the order form, if your billing address(where your bank card is registered too) is different from the desired delivery address, you must tick the box at the bottom of that page, and then continue to fill out the details of your billing address. Negligence of this part of the order process, may result in World Pay flagging a 'warning' or 'caution' against your card.
- If there are any problems with your order, we will contact you. We reserve the right to reject any orders at any time.
- A maximum order of 20of the same item can be made by any one person.
- Payments are processed at the time of ordering.
- Payment methods are subject to PayPal's acceptance.
- All prices include VAT at the current rate, and are correct at the time of system entry.
- The total cost of the order is that of the goods purchased plus delivery charges. Delivery charges are non-negotiable.
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the card issuer does not authorize payment, we will not process the order.